My name is Wiktor Öhman and I have worked as a 3D Artist for over a decade on titles such as FarCry 3, The Solus Project and Formula Fusion and I currently work as Art Lead at Quixel. My engine of choice has been Unreal Engine since 2007.
You can view my portfolio here: https://www.artstation.com/artist/disting
BUNDLE Available Here: https://gumroad.com/l/TJnaC/
In this Video Tutorial I go over the basics of Cinematic Lighting in Unreal Engine 4. This video, covers the need-to-know about getting started with creating realistic lighting, fast!
Narrated Video Tutorial: 43 minutes.
This video is aimed towards beginners or intermediate users of UE4 who want to brush up on their skills when it comes to lighting.
- Get an overview of how to work with Dynamic Lighting
- See a professional environment artist's approach to tackling lighting
- Learn the fundamental basics of lights and mobility settings
- Learn how to set up Volumetric Fog
- Included in the tutorial is a PDF Companion covering light basics.
- ...And much more
Check out my other tutorials here: https://gumroad.com/wiktor
3D Assets and Textures are from Megascans.